How to Request an Official Transcript
Students currently enrolled may receive an official transcript at a reduced cost by visiting the Student Services Center located in Mott 205 or emailing Leslie Sullivan, registrar.
Alumni and Other Students
Alumni and students who attended The University of Olivet as Olivet College may order transcripts online. We recognize that you graduated from Olivet College; however, when requesting your transcript be sure to indicate The University of Olivet when asked “Where is this transcript coming from.”
The University of Olivet has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web.
- To order an official transcript(s), please visit National Student Clearinghouse.
- You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Be sure to indicate The University of Olivet when asked “Where is this transcript coming from.”
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also track your order online.