Olivet Direct! has streamlined admission to The University of Olivet while also making college affordable with free or reduced tuition. If you’re a student at one of our partner institutions, you may be eligible for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Here's What You Need To Do
- Check the list below to see if your institution is an Olivet Direct! partner. If so, then
- Apply to The University of Olivet.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list The University of Olivet in the first position (school code: 002308).
Two Ways to Benefit Financially
- Olivet Direct! students who are who are eligible for the Michigan Achievement Scholarship, are Pell eligible, and have been residents of Michigan for at least one year will receive The University of Olivet ADVANTAGE Scholarship, which along with federal, state, and institutional grants and scholarships, will cover the full cost of tuition – FREE tuition! The award will follow the student for four years.
- Graduating seniors who enter as first-time students in the fall semester and do not qualify for The University of Olivet ADVANTAGE Scholarship will receive institutional grants that total at least $15,000 per year toward the cost of attendance at The University of Olivet – that’s a $60,000 commitment to each student over their four years of study.
Olivet Direct Partners
- Bangor Public Schools
- Bellevue Public Schools
- Bloomingdale Public Schools
- Cadillac Area Public Schools
- Charlotte Public Schools
- Lansing Public Schools
- Marshall Public School
- Olivet Community Schools
- Potterville High School
- Traverse City Area Public Schools
- Union City Public Schools
- Women’s Innovative Social Enterprise Partnership (W.I.S.E.)
Email Director of Admissions Lloyd McPartlin or call 269-749-7767.