1. Complete an Application - It's Free!
Let’s see if we’re meant to be. The free and fast application process at Olivet allows us to get to know you, your achievements and your aspirations.
2. Submit ACT/SAT Scores (optional)
Students applying are not required to submit ACT or SAT test scores – although they are recommended if a test was taken. Applications for students who do not submit a test score will be reviewed using other criteria, including high school transcripts, writing response on application, letters of recommendation, etc.
3. Submit your High School Transcript
We recommend that you connect with your high school counselor to request your official high school transcript and send it directly to The University of Olivet, using one of the following submission methods:
- Email our Office of Admissions – send an electronic copy
- Fax – send by faxing to 269-749-6617.
- Parchment – request and send electronically through the Parchment service.
- Mail – send a paper copy to the following address
The University of Olivet
Office of Admissions
320 S. Main St.
Olivet, MI 49076
I immediately felt like Olivet wanted me to become a student and valued my interests and skills. My admissions rep took time to talk to me about my goals and how I would fit in at OC. It really meant a lot to me and that personal attention has continued ever since.”
Once we receive all of your information, we will review your application and notify you of your status. For more information about our process or to talk with someone in person, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions via email or at 800-456-7189.